Monday, July 16, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Days Are Coming...

Open, open, open...oh, come on...you know you stand there (along with all the others) silently chanting...waiting for the doors to open. Yes, the magical time between savoring the last few weeks before school starts and the excitement of a new school year is upon us...

It's Teacher Appreciation Days coming to a office supply store near YOU! Yes, I know you can wait for the postcard reminders or the notifications via email, but, if you're a planner like me, you want to know what the dates and times are as soon as possible...get a sitter, give the honey a to-do list, and grab your girlfriends...it's YOUR day!!

I thought it would be helpful if all the links were in ONE place for you...just type in your zip code or your state to get started. The links will take you to each store.

for the first 100 teachers

STAPLES

Now, I know Staples got some flack for taking away their higher purchase limits (OfficeMax is picking up their slack)...but you get this cute BAG (they were red last year) and a bonus coupon.

Last year, at my location, there were nearby businesses that had giveaways and promotional items that are perfect for treasures boxes...



breakfast for you

At Office Depot you will get complimentary BREAKFAST and can also enter giveaways (on the Saturday of the Teacher Appreciation week). You can also enjoy 20% off your purchases.

Two years ago (yes, I've been at this for awhile), I was in Houston during the Teacher Appreciation Saturday, so I made my poor boyfriend drive me around in a strange city and wait in line with me. Turns out, they gave full-size chicken biscuits from Chick-fil-A! Score! (Yes, he got one, too).


free tote
OFFICEMAX

Finally, at OfficeMax, you will get a reusable TOTE, usually filled with goodies, and can save 25% off your purchases. Here they will give you higher purchase limits (up to 20 items).

All these stores require you to participate as a Teacher Reward Member (sign up is free) and show some sort of teacher identification...along the lines of a school I.D. badge or a letter on school stationery.

There are, of course, limitations, so check your local store for complete details. I have not been compensated in any way to share this information with you. (Though I wouldn't be opposed to it, ahem...Staples, Office Depot, and OfficeMax). I did it as a THANK YOU to you for following me and letting me into your home :)

What are your back to school traditions for Teacher Appreciation Day? Do you grab your colleagues and map out your stops (guilty)? What is the longest you've waited in line? What's been the best deal you've gotten? Or are you rolling your eyes and saying "no, thank you?" Either way, I'd love to hear from you!

Good luck and happy shopping!!

2 comments:

  1. Are all of these next week? Funny thing is... I'll be in Houston hehe

    Blessings,
    Jessica
    ✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm in the DFW area, so my "days" will be August 11th for OfficeMax and Staples and August 18th for Office Depot. It depends on your city/ state...CFA is so yummy...

      Delete