Monday, March 12, 2012

Teachers Taking Care of Teachers

Hi, everyone. I am waaayyy overdue for a blog post. My classroom has been a busy whirlwind of testing, spring fever, more testing, report cards, and Open House. Not to mention a lil' bit of spring fever coming from the teacher...

In other news, sweet Crystal from Kreative in Kinder has a wonderful idea for helping teachers and students in towns that have been devastated by recent tornadoes. She thought we could come together to help other teacher families and kiddos whose schools have been destroyed. If you, your team, or your school is able to help with materials, books, supplies, or cards of encouragement, please click on the heart below and leave your contact information on her blog. If you have a TpT or TN account, you might offer some of your products from there.

I can't imagine having to start over to rebuild my classroom and second home. It makes me cherish my classroom, my students, and the community that we have built so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment