Tuesday, May 8, 2012

TpT shopping spree

After loading up on some fab.u.lous Teacher Appreciation goodies, it was time to buy a few of my favorite things that were loaded up placed on my TpT wish list.

Link up at Erica's blog and check out all the other treasures found in the sale!

Don't say I didn't warn you. I kinda went on an online spree. I can't wait to share my newest purchases with you (click on the pics to grab these goodies for yourself).

The Handwriting Fairy from What the Teacher Wants
These super cute ideas are going to help my little darlings improve their handwriting not just for me, but for the Handwriting Fairy :)

Awesome Words for Inspiring Authors from Kindergarten Smiles
This great word wall pack will supplement our classroom word wall and help my kiddos with their writing and spelling.

Zero the Hero from Kreative in Kinder
How fun is this guy?! My kids are going to love every 10th day of school!

Pirate Communication Folder by Fun in First
I had to get this...after all, it goes with my theme :)

Spelling Activities by Fun in First
Another great item from Jodi...a year's supply of spelling activities that goes with my reading series...are you kidding?? What's not to love :)

Fix it Up! by Growing Kinders
This is going to be great for my young ones that need additional support. I can see using these as a Daily 5 choice and keeping in their student portfolio to track their progress throughout the year.

Meet the Bossy R Triplets by Fun in First
My kiddos always struggle with "bossy r" words. What a cute and fun resource for helping to differentiate them :)

Writing Portfolio by Second Grade Shenanigans
I like the organization of this resource. I also like that the students will reflect on their own writing each month.

I'll still have plenty of shopping left to do with 16 items still on my wish list {sigh}...oh yeah, it's good to have a summer birthday :)

8 comments:

  1. I am seeing so much stuff I want from this linky! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! My wish list is ever-growing :)

      Delete
  2. I bought some of the same things. In fact, after seeing several of the purchases in this linky, I had to back and buy even more! lol

    Glad I found your blog via this linky. I'm your newest follower! :-)

    Cynthia

    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and follow :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi, Jessica. Thanks for stopping by and following :)

      Delete