Saturday, January 14, 2012

Holly Bloggy Christmas

I know what you're thinking, it's January and I'm about 20 days too late to be posting about Christmas :) But, I would be remiss if I did not post about the fun and exciting Holly Bloggy Christmas that Caitlin from Ms. Preppy and Sarah from Kindergarten Korner put together for us. I just got my blog up and running, so I can link up and share with the other participants (blogger peer pressure - ha!)

Here's what I put together for Kristy over at Teachin' First: some monogrammed stationery and matching holder, fuzzy socks, a "K" ornament, some Bath & Body Works lotion, a bag of chocolate, and a Santa bag so that she could put it under her tree until Christmas Day.

My gifts for Kristy

Here's what Kim from Mrs. Patton's Page got me: fuzzy red & white calf-length socks (that I put on immediately), a silk green scarf with Santas, reindeers, and Ho Ho Hos, handmade teacher notecards and Christmas cards (almost too cute to use), and T's for monogramming my things. It's like she knew me :) On a side note, Kim's gift was the first present I opened!

Kim's gifts to me

This exchange helped us get to know each other a little better and connect with other teachers.



No comments:

Post a Comment